DC CMA Intergroup is currently looking to fill our Mid-Atlantic Regional Representative. This service position will be filled at the next Intergroup meeting on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, at 8:30 pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Joe M [email protected] .
Duties of this service position are:
- Carries the conscience of the DC District and Area to the Regional Conference.
- Organizes and coordinates
- The Regional Conference when hosted in an Area serviced by the Intergroup.
- Liaises to other Areas within the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Term of service is two (2) years.
- Voting Member: No
For more information about Intergroup elections and this position, see our 2021 Intergroup Elections page.